Thursday, February 18, 2010

Small Step

...Okay, I've actually done some Googling on mould in general and how temperature affects the growth of mould. It turns out that some girl from America has done something like this before. She has an entire webpage about her mouldy bread. BUT my aim is different to hers. She focused on the bread; I'm going to be thinking more about the mould itself, delightful little microscopic unicellular asexual/sexual organisms they are...

By next weekend, I plan to have read aforesaid Googled pages...

The week after that, I plan to have done the introduction, maybe.

And then I'll forget about it for two months, and get all panicky and stressed out and sleep-deprived like everyone else.

I actually should be working faster than everyone else since I'm leaving for a six week holiday soon. When I return in May I'll start growing the mould. By the end of June I should have finished all the writing bits.

...

Oh bollocks.

"There are no turtles anywhere."

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a plan. hey lillian, its' gina. i'm doing something to do with bread-mouldy specimens....i will tell you this at school tomorrow. it will be great. why am i wasting time typing this here? i don't quite know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All is right with the world, for I HAS A PLAN. 8D

    Good luck and all, I look forward to seeing your stuff! ;D

    ReplyDelete