Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Doo Ba Shi Doooo

"What kind of primitive beasts are responsible for this mess?"

Okay, the second trial ended last week. The fridge and freezer mould: NOTHING. Again. The pantry mould...how do I explain? In the first trial, the pantry slices showed no growth for three days, before it grew SHOCKINGLY fast in the next three days. The second time round, there was no growth for FOUR days. A longer plateau period. I kept it for an extra day out of curiosity, but I didn't record the results. If the plateau period was a day longer, it should have gotten to the Empire stage eventually, right? Not really. Day 6, the mould covered a bit less than half of the slice. Day 7, it wasn't even three quarters, nowhere near the ALL OVER EVERYTHING stage of Trial 1 - Day 6.

I'll put some screenshots of my Excel sheets here.


No comments:

Post a Comment