Sunday, May 16, 2010

Good Omens

It begins.

Armed with only a pair of tweezers, I used up an entire loaf of bread. I took a tweezer pinch or mould and spread it out to cover about 2 square centimetres on the slice. Here's a batch:


I'm fairly confident that the mould was evenly distributed, because each time I took one clump. The mould on my source bread had round clumps of more or less the same size. ALL OVER IT. Want a peek?



It looked and smelled positively evil; in fact I'm sure the foul soul of my grandmother corrupted her bread before she left. Say hello to the Adversary, Destroyer of Kings, Angel of the Bottomless Pit, Great Beast that is called Dragon, Prince of This World, Father of Lies, Spawn of Satan, and Lord of Darkness.

...That was technically copyright of Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman...

3 comments:

  1. dayum, thats NASTY! D:
    but good luck with that.... mmmmmmm, mouldy bread. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello... this is Death...

    Well, not really. But considering that you are a Terry Pratchett fan...

    Looking good so far!

    ~~marked~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. IMPOSTER. DEATH TALKS IN CAPITALS. HEHE.

    ReplyDelete